All pupils should wear their uniform with pride and we request that parents ensure all pupils have the correct uniform. Uniforms are available to purchase from Zak’s store or from our on-site school shop.
- Green polo shirts with logo for Pre-Prep pupils.
- White shirts with logo and tie for Prep and Senior School pupils.
- Navy blue crested blazer for Senior School pupils.
- Grey RGS shorts for boys and skorts for girls. Prep and Senior School boys and girls may also choose to wear long trousers throughout the year. Pre-Prep boys and girls may wear long, grey trousers throughout the winter months only.
- RGS School cap
- Green crested pullovers.
- Green crested fleece jacket may be worn during the winter months.
- White socks for girls and grey socks for boys. Ankle socks may be worn in the warmer months and long socks during winter. During the winter months girls may wear grey tights.
- Black, plain, closed sandals or shoes
Trainers or coloured shoes are not allowed to be worn to school, unless the trainers are worn as part of the PE kit.
House T-Shirts are available from the school shop. Parents will be advised of their child’s ‘House’ within the first week of starting.
PE and Games Uniform
- RGS logo sports polo shirt.
- RGS sports shorts.
- RGS green tracksuit bottoms for winter. Prep and Senior School boys and girls may also choose to wear RGS green tracksuit bottoms throughout the year.
- School jumpers or fleeces may be worn with the PE kit during winter months.
- Trainers must be worn by all pupils
- RGS book bags should be large enough for Pre-Prep Pupils to carry all items they require for the school day, with the exception of their lunchbox.
- Prep and Senior School pupils are required to bring a backpack to school each day. Any style of backpack is acceptable, however, please note we do not allow bags on wheels and all bags must fit into the pupil’s individual cupboards which measure 30cm x 30cm x 30cm.
Optional Accessories Available
- School book bag
- Back packs
- Sport kit bag.
Personal appearance is very important at The Royal Grammar School, Guildford in Qatar. We are proud of our long history and reputation, which is synonymous with outstanding excellence in all areas, including our smart pupils. We appreciate parents’ support in helping us maintain our high standards of appearance and dress.
Apart from simple stud earrings (for girls) and a watch (for boys and girls), no other forms of jewelry should be worn to school.
Long hair must be tied back, particularly for PE lessons and hair accessories should be simple.
All pupils should wear their uniform with pride and we request that parents ensure all pupils have the correct uniform. Uniforms are available to purchase from Zak’s store in Doha, from Zak’s online site or from our school shop.