We are a social and friendly community and we organise many activities and events each year to bring our families together. Regular weekend picnics, monthly coffee mornings and full school events such as the annual Spring Fair, International and National Days help to generate a strong bond amongst our parent body. We are fortunate to have a very active Parent Association alongside an army of willing parents.
The Parents’ Association is an important body in the School and helps support parents, staff and pupils by:
- Organising school social gatherings
- Assisting staff with school events
- Raising funds for charities and for the benefit of RGSGQ
- Supporting the Senior Management Team
- Helping to build a supportive and caring community