Our admissions team are here to guide you through the application procedure and to make the admissions process as smooth as possible. For all admissions enquires please contact our Admissions Secretary on email@example.com or telephone +974 4036 0450
Please refer to our Admissions Policy document before submitting your Registration Form. We are an inclusive school, but operate a selective admissions policy, based upon the identification of pupils whose academic and other abilities appear to match the ethos and standards of the School.
The language of instruction is English and all children are required to have a good understanding of the English language in order that they are fully able to benefit from all aspects of the curriculum.
Whilst The RGS Guildford in Qatar is considered an academic school, we also look for personal qualities which suggest a child has the potential to contribute sufficiently to the school community and benefit from the many opportunities that are offered at The Royal Grammar School, Guildford in Qatar.
The Admissions procedure is made up of the following stages:
- acceptance and registration
Once you have decided that The Royal Grammar School, Guildford in Qatar is the best choice for your child, the next step is to submit an application form to us.
Application forms can be collected from the School’s admissions office or can be downloaded by clicking the link below.
Please submit your completed application form with the following documents:
- a copy of your Qatari ID (for Qatari children and parents). We will require sight of the original, plus one copy;
- a copy of your passport (child and parents) showing the page with the photograph. We will require sight of the original, plus one copy;
- a copy of a valid residency permit (for all non-Qatari children and parents). We are happy to start the application process whilst the RPs are in process, but your child will not be able to start school at The RGS Guildford in Qatar without a valid RP number. This is the law in Qatar;
- a copy of your child’s birth certificate. We will require sight of the original, plus one copy;
- two recent passport sized photographs of your child;
- a health record document for children between the ages of three and six. We will require sight of the original, plus one copy;
- the latest school or Nursery report or Early Years Foundation certificate. All school reports must be translated into English;
- a non-refundable assessment fee of QAR500.